- Your data are not collected. This application is entirely client-side, nothing is sent to any servers.
- This tool uses Deep Learning to help you draw and write with your hand and webcam. A Deep Learning model is used to try to predict whether you want to have 'pencil up' or 'pencil down'.
- The code is optimized to run on most machines, the bottleneck may be your webcam. If your webcam is of low quality, you can try to improve the lighting of your face, this will trigger your webcam sensors faster, and possibly increase shutter speed and framerate.
- The hand detection will work poorly if part of your hand is outside of the frame.
- When drawing, try to keep your hand in this position 👆. Lowering your index finger is natural but it hinders the detection of the fingertip.